PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 292!

Good Morning!
Thank you to all of you who joined in with our last challenge!
The lucky Winner of the prize from myself is ...

KBRANDY4 (5)



Congratulations hun!
Please can you e-mail me within the next 7 days to claim your prize!
cinspirations@hotmail.com

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:
This week the Top 3 have been chosen by Design Team Member Suzanne!

JULIE B (4)


STEMPELOMIS BASTELKELLER (9)



Congratulations to all of you & don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for picking me as the lucky winner and congrats to the top 3 with their beautiful cards! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget to pop me an e-mail claiming your prize hun :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow thanks for picking my card in the top 3, well done to the other winners, gorgeous cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card in the top3 and congrats to the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations ladies and thank you so much for joining in with our challenge, I loved all the cards this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much ladies for picking my card in your top 3 and huge congrats to the other winners too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete